Courier Collection Request
Please complete the form below for courier collection.
How to pack a laptop for shipping
· Prepare the laptop for courier collection.
· Take photos of the laptop from all sides and send to email@example.com
· Place the laptop in its original padded box
· Fill empty spaces with cushioning materials, such as packing peanuts.
· or use bubble wrap to securely rap the laptop.
· Pack all additional components separately.
· Seal the box with adhesive tape.
· You can also ask the courier to add a warning label saying “Fragile” or “Handle with
care” on the box.
- All goods return must be in their original packaging, not damaged in any way, with warranty seal intact and in a working and resalable condition. For laptop screens returned by customer intended for credit, they must be in their original condition. i.e. with all plastic protectors in place; free of rusts, tape residue, scratches and finger marks on all surfaces; mounting brackets/plates and external circuit boards must be in their original position and not bent in any way.
- No goods returned after 30 days from the date of departure from Laptop Mechanic’s premise will be accepted.
- Laptop Mechanic is entitled to charge a handling fee of up to 15% (fifteen) on the invoice of the goods returned or of canceled order.
- No shipping fee and the delivery cost will be credited or refunded.
- All shipping fee and delivery cost spend on the returning of goods shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- Laptop Mechanic reserve the right to reject any goods return without providing reason of refusal.