We make it simple to get your device repaired no matter where you live in South Africa. With our easy-to-follow Shipping instructions, a courier will collect from the comfort of your home or business.
If your device requires a screen replacement, keyboard replacement, or any other replacement part, we will have it back in your hands quickly and without any hassle. Our trained technicians are equipped to handle all kinds of repair jobs, from simple fixes to complex issues.
We only use high-quality replacement parts on all of our repairs. Don’t let a broken device slow you down
How to pack a laptop for shipping
· Prepare the laptop.
· Take photos of the laptop from all sides and send to email@example.com
· Place the laptop in its original padded box
· Fill empty spaces with cushioning materials, such as packing peanuts.
· or use bubble wrap to securely wrap the laptop.
· Pack all additional components separately.
· Seal the box with adhesive tape.
· You can also ask the courier to add a warning label saying “Fragile” or “Handle with
care” on the box.