Software installation and finding all the correct drivers can be difficult on a laptop. If you use the wrong drivers when you install Windows, components on your laptop may not work right, may work slower or may not work at all. When we install Windows on a laptop we make sure we use the most up to date drivers available for your device. Furthermore we can also backup all of your old data and return the backup in the new Windows directory. We will also install any other software that you have a license for.
WE RECOMMEND TO REINSTALL WINDOWS IF:
- your laptop is slow and you want to reinstall Windows.
- you want to downgrade to another version of Windows
- you want to upgrade to another version of Windows
- your current Windows is corrupted
The process of software installation depends on your operating system and the program you are installing. We have created the steps below as a general guideline as a consequence of these many combinations. During the installation process, the following does not cover errors, as they are too vast for one page. For more information on specific errors during the setup, search our site.
- Make sure your computer meets the system requirements of the program, game, or utility you are attempting to install.
- The manual, or a README file, usually contains instructions on how to install a program. Find it online at the software website, or in a text file in the same directory as the installation files.
- If you have problems installing software, or it takes a long time, close or disable any other running programs.
- After installing a new program, if it prompts you to reboot the computer, do so.