Solar power is the conversion of energy from sunlight into electricity, either directly using photovoltaics (PV), indirectly using concentrated solar power, or a combination. Concentrated solar power systems use lenses or mirrors and solar tracking systems to focus a large area of sunlight into a small beam.
ZN-SHINE 330W Double Glass
Znshine solar is a BNEF Tier1 module manufacturer with over 32 years of manufacturing excellence and 5 GW module production capacity. Scored as a Top Performer in the DNV GL PV Module Reliability Scorecard．
Made with selected materials and components to grant quality, duration, efficiency, and outputs. The ZXP6-LD72 double glass modules by ZNSHINE SOLAR feature have both decorative and shading functions. They represent the perfect choice for BIPV and BAPV construction applications. This allows you to produce clean energy whilst reducing your energy bill.
ZNSHINE SOLAR’s ZXP6-DL72 double glass solar modules are tested and approved by international acknowledged laboratories to ensure 30 years linear output warranty.
Growatt SPF 5000TL HVM-WPV
series inverter is off-grid inverter for backup power and self-consumption application, maximum power PV input up to 450VDC
- Integrated MPPT charge controller
- Configurable grid or solar input priority
- Optional WIFI/ GPRS remote monitoring
- Parallel for scalability
Dyness 3.6kwh Battery
The Dyness battery B3 module is widely used in energy storage and electrical products. Household Energy Storage systems; Centralised power station energy storage systems.
- Dyness is equipped with intelligent BMS for each battery pack to manage modules effectively.
- Compared with the traditional module, the B3 can meet the capacity storage and greatly enhance the cycle life.
- Safe lithium-ion phosphate battery cell
- Compact size ultralight module
- Each module is equipped with an independent BMS system
- 10-year warranty (On Registration)