Laptop Power Jack Repair
One of the most common problems we see in laptops is a loose or broken power jack. Most laptop repair companies will try to sell you a new motherboard or a new laptop if you have a broken laptop power jack.
A broken power jack does not mean your laptop is ready for replacement. We provide a cost effective power jack repair service that can easily bring your laptop back to full use again. We can replace your laptop power jack so it will work like new.
WE RECOMMEND OUR POWER JACK SERVICE IF:
- you have to move or bend the power plug to charge it
- your laptop will not charge at all
- the power jack is loose and moves around
- charging light goes on and off when you move the power cable
- screen changes from bright to dim randomly
- your power jack has broken off the motherboard