Laptop Mechanic Delivery Information - may from time to time change our designated courier company without prior notice to customer. Customer is free to use the courier company of his/her choice provided he/she is using the courier’s service under his/her own name.
Courier fee charged by the designated courier company is not under Laptop Mechanic’s control, therefore it is subjected to change. The frequency and magnitude of such change is entirely up to the courier company. Customer must obtain quote for delivery cost for each individual order. Customer’s failure to do so will be seen as tacitly accept the courier fee charged to the final invoice.
Cut-off time for goods to be dispatched on the same day to the couriers (exclude parcels to be send via Speed Services and normal post) is 3:00pm every day. All orders placed by the Customer, whether via telephone or email, after 3:00pm will be processed on a best effort basis. Laptop Mechanic will not be responsible for any economic losses or inconvenience suffered as a result of not dispatching such order on the same day.
Track your parcel here
We make it simple to get your device repaired no matter where you live in South Africa.
If your device needs a screen, keyboard replacement or another replacement part, you will have your device back in your hands in about 48 hours from the time you send it!
We need your details for courier collection.
Name and Surname :
Contact number :
email address :
Collection address :
How to pack a laptop for shipping
- Prepare the laptop.
- Take photos of the laptop from all sides and send to email@example.com
- Place the laptop in its original padded box
- Fill empty spaces with cushioning materials, such as packing peanuts.
- or use bubble wrap to securely rap the laptop.
- Pack all additional components separately.
- Seal the box with adhesive tape.
- You can also ask the courier to add a warning label saying “Fragile” or “Handle with care” on the box.